Hellsway.net 2017 - REFINED!

10 Posts

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

Welcome to Hellsway.net 2017 Edition!

The official server start will take place on 1st of May at 16:00 CEST.

Special Offer: Players who will login during the first hour of the server start will be eligible to permanently unlock one of the below look-types as outfits:

We are starting off the REFINED version Hellsway.net 2017 edition by adding several new content to the game, we have prepared new hunting places, new NPCs, new weapons, new events, new spells, and game items. We heard your feedback on the forums and our social media channels and hence that mega update has been done.

Hellsway 2017 Refined Edition Album

[New Content]

• 100% Premium Points refund to all players who have purchased throughout this edition.
  • VIP can be bought for crystal coin now through NPC Khan.
  • New spawn Super Rat for level 400+
  • New spawn Super Spider for level 430+
  • New spawn Super Skeleton for level 500+
  • New spawn Jungle Beast for level 550+
  • New spawn Super Earth Elemental for level 620+
  • New 3 spells for level 500 (exura energy, exori con gran mas, elements bang) for corresponding (Knight, Mage, and Paladin)
  • New Team Hunting system at Werewolf V2 cave, try it out!
  • New Team Battle Event weekly Sunday 20:00 CEST, reward is 20 Premium Points!
  • New Wanted System.
  • New Kills / Deaths description on player look, maintain a good score!

[Changes to old content]

• Bog Raiders no longer gives exp for players higher than level 600.
  • Removed Mega Bless from Mysterious Quest Set due to exp abuses
  • Great Mana Potions now gives 400-550 instead of 300-410
  • Loot rate has been slightly reduced to 4x instead of 5x.

[Basic Information about Hellsway]

• Core of all Tibia 8.6 realmap game world such as quests and secret challenges.
  • Weekly TeamBattle Event.
  • Daily Zombie Event.
  • New Spell for each vocation upon reaching level 400.
  • Active community events and staff managed open battles.
  • Anti-Crash System (you will never loss anything upon server failures, if it happened!).
  • Custom Hunting Areas.
  • Custom Quests and Adventures.
  • Houses At all Cities are Working 100%.
  • Active Support Team.
  • Uniquely founded Vocations.

[Advance Rewards]

• Level 200 20 Free Premium Points.
  • Level 300 25 Free Premium Points.
  • Level 350 25 Free Premium Points.
  • Level 400 25 Free Premium Points.
  • Level 500 40 Free Premium Points
  • Level 600 50 Free Premium Points (NEW)

[Community Creation Videos]

See you on Hellsway.net Lands! 
Hellsway Team
Admin,

Listen... Take out the castles or add something to kick after hunting in there for more then 12 hours.

Its fucking lame and boring because everyone just bots and barely war

Btw add points at lvls 550 and 600?+     

Why even wait 11 days for this reset? Should do it this Friday....It wont even last 11 days with castles in game

Kush,
We have already added +50 Premium Points reward at level 600, perhaps we will edit the news to highlight that change.

The castles are now limited to level 600, however, the new hunting spawns are just amazing, I am personally looking forward to seeing both the exp and action that will take place into them, so even outside castle hunting now is equally if not better rewarding that inside castles for players less than level 600. We understand that being outside castle is considered as risky type hunting, that's why we FOCUSED on making it REWARDING. However, after level 600, everything has to be done outside castles, and we do have the spawns to host that.
Admin,
Bog Raiders no longer gives exp for players higher than level 600.
Making it give lower exp from 500 as start or motivation to start team hunt or war modes etc. 
last update highest player was 885.
ye players can even go over 1000 but they should be openned and hunt-able from others
if you make bounty hunters like killing 1 player within day u earn some points money w/e it will even help more to make alot of wars etc
making alot of hunting spawns just to make server better not only 1 from each monster.

dont focus on vip make free spawns also not everyone can get points and buy it and not everyone use bot to get chars 300 every day make game play-able to every member of it not only donators.

hf 
Old Powerz,

yes   i agree with you old powerz. make Facc Places with medusa,fury,lizards,dls,hydras,etc.. new towns. i see you just copied exoria spells and spawns thats about  it  lol.

good idea on castle no exp from 600!

but  this time man i bbrought 25 players  too play here lets make some wars. i hope too see paige,donson,twoopac,ozan  again.

waiting
Techno,
lol xd techno i have examen i can't start back 
Twoopac,
Techno the best war time 2016 

Twoopac,
Jadment,
Who will get refund?
Everyone that played before the reset?
Trisje,
Na i wont play this shit ot, you shouldnt either. im waiting on this battlewar to start again, like next week or smth idk . fuck hells lmao
Paige idk,
10 Posts